Wednesday, October 17, 2012

MAKEUP TRICKS TO ENHANCE THE GREEN IN YOUR EYES



1. PLUM COLORS

You might have heard one makeup trick to enhance the green in your eyes is to line your eyes in some plum colors or even coat your lids in some violet and that is so true! Plum is absolutely a way to go girls!

2. BROWN COLORS

Brown colors, such as mascaras and eyeliners is another great makeup trick to enhance the green in your eyes. For me, I just use a little bit of brown eyeliner right around my top lid and then use it along my lower waterline and it really makes the green in my eyes pop! If you are a mascara girl,
3. SPLASH OF APRICOT
When you really want to use a makeup trick to enhance the green in your eyes is just use a little splash of apricot! What I usually do is actually add a bit of apricot eyeshadow to each lid, making sure that I swipe all the way from outer to inner corner of my eyes.
4. AVOID WHITES AND SILVERS
When you are trying to really, truly use makeup tricks to enhance the green in your eyes, you want to make sure that you are avoiding a lot of the whites and silvers in makeup.
5. ADD SOME SHIMMER
Always, when you are looking at learning all of the makeup tricks to enhance the green in your eyes, you want to make sure that you are adding in some sparkle and some shimmer!

6. BROWN MASCARA

So, do you remember how I said that brown colors, especially brown mascara can work great to draw out all of the green in your eyes? Well girls, for me, what I do is actually get some brownish/black mascara and coat all of my lashes in that

 


No comments:

Post a Comment